Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gotta get the lead out . . .

OK Saintsnation, this is what I have in store for you: 80 catches this season, 6 touchdowns, and a big wide-open target for Drew.

I'm back! And I'm ready to roll up some DBs with the rock in my hands, just like the old days. And I thank the Lord for having Drew Brees as my pilot.

So here's 5 things I think I think will get this team steamrolling in 2009, including my improved performance:

1. Reggie is hitting the holes great this training camp and I see a great mis-match in the backfield between him and Pierre Thomas for opposing defenses. This backfield is gonna surprise people.

2. Drew and Colston are gonna blow up. We're injury free, including me, and though our backfield will be better, Drew will pass close to 5,000 yards again. No matter what.

3. Our defense is stiff. And it's gonna help us win games this year. I predict 30 3-and-outs this season -- look out! That's all Drew and Co. need to keep the ball rolling and your def. coord. scolding. Ha, ha, ha, (eagle tattoo: squawk! squawk!), ha, ha, ha, ha.

4. John Carney just gets older and colder.

5. Jason Witten, Chris Cooley -- get Shockeyed! Prepare for a Pro Bowl shakeup. And Tony Gonzalez and Kellen Winslow, I ain't even thinking about you in the slightest. Welcome to the NFC. Baahhhrrruuuuummmmpppppp! (I stop drinking Crown when training camp starts, but sometimes Busch beer gets the best of me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment