Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kung Fu Panda a riot; Hornets got work to do


Fans, ya gotta know, when I Twitter something like "Kung Fu Panda is a funny ass show.. lol" . . . that's for real.


I'm not trying to insincerely woo the affection of under-developed hotts. Jack Black voices a funnyass panda! And if that panda were on our team, I'd rotate him in at defensive tackle.


OK, so Twitter is how we really speak.  After all, what else can I say about our last win? "This game was great for our team!! we never gave up and this will bring our locker room closer!!"


Take Reggie for example. This week he went on some radio show talking about how his past sub-par performances will be vindicated when we win the Super Bowl and he makes it to the Pro Bowl and is voted NFL MVP.
I can't wrong a guy for saying any of those things. So here's Reggie, quick to dispute, via Twitter, what he said: "Ok just need to clarify one thing since you can't trust REPORTER's these days! Our team does not think or talk about going undefeated!" . . . "We take it one game @ a time and one play @ a time! The undefeated talk is left up to the fans and media. We just play the game. Humble pie!" . . . "I love how the ESPN reporter basically cut out my whole answer to his question about going undefeated and just used the end of it..." . . . "Gotta love the media!"

If jshox knows anything, it's not to trust the media. And the New York version will run you out of town. So lately I have stayed shut the hell up; on best behavior for at least two years now.



I live in the same apartment complex as Reggie and Chris Paul of the Hornets. I'm buds with all them, but I passed on the party Reggie hosted Monday night.  However, here's a picture of an ice sculpture of Reggie's jersey from that night.

So Bruce Bowen is retired; gone from the San Antonio Spurs. And the Spurs are now loaded, picking up Richard Jefferson and Antonio McDyess and this beastly rookie power forward DeJuan Blair to back up Tim Duncan. Whom then, without Bowen, should CP3 battle individually? I say Jefferson. Number 24 seems a bitchass already. 



Hell, CP3 builds a rivalry by himself. I don't see any other Hornets proving their guts on both sides of the floor like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment